Fisher XV2 Series SnowplowsThe Fisher XV2 is everything you could ever want in a V plow. Designed with exaggerated 39″ high flared ends, the XV2 can push, scoop and plow through any kind of snow. The ultimate snowplow for contractors with commercial parking lots.
The Fisher XV2 is similar to the XtremeV, however, it features much higher flared ends for optimal snow pushing and throwing. It also includes additional reinforcements and a more powerful lifting cylinder. This is the ultimate snowplow for contractors maintaining commercial parking lots. Ideal for clearing driveways, streets and large parking lots with lots of obstacles. Popular trucks for this snowplow include the Ford F250, Ford F350, Ford F450, Ford F550, Chevy/GMC 2500, Chevy/GMC 3500, Ram 2500, Ram 3500, Ram 4500, Ram 5500 and more.
- Blade Width: 7′ 6″, 8′ 6″ or 9′ 6″
- Blade Height: 31″ at hinge – 39″ at end
- Blade Material: Powder Coated Steel or Stainless Steel
- Blade Gauge: 14
- Trip Springs: 4 (6 in the 9′ 6″ model)
- Ribs: 12
- Weight: 914-1,044 lbs.
- Trip Mechanism: Trip Edge
- Cutting Edge: 6″ x 3/8″ (6″ x 1/2″ in 9′ 6″ model)
- Shoes: Optional
- Headlights: Halogen
- Handheld “Fish-Stick” or joystick controls
- Back drag edge
- Curbguard kit
- Blade stop kit
- Wing extensions
- Shoe kit
- 10″ rubber deflector
- Flourescent Blade Guides
- Flex Arm kit
- Plow Parka (cover)
- Timbren load boosters