Boss Skid Steer SnowplowsBoss brings their popular trip edge Super Duty snowplow to your skid steer. This plow allows for full reversing functions just as in a regular truck mounted plow. The Super Duty is available in 7’6″-9′ and in either powder coated steel or stainless steel.
The engineers at Boss have developed a mounting system that allows you to mount a Boss Super Duty trip edge snowplow on your skid steer. Take advantage of full maneuverability with a standard Boss in-can handheld controller. This gives you full up/down/left/right controls. The Boss Super Duty snowplow will make your skid steer a heavy duty yet nimble snow fighting machine.
- Blade Widths: 7’6″, 8′ and 9′
- Blade Height: 31″
- Blade Material: Powder Coated Steel or Stainless Steel
- Blade Gauge: 14 or 11
- Side Plate Gauge: N/A
- Ribs: 6 or 8 Vertical
- Weight: 812-939 lbs.
- Trip Mechanism: Trip Edge
- Cutting Edge: 1/2″ x 6″ Steel
- Shoes: Yes – Cast Iron
- Oscillating (Self-Leveling): No
- Attachment System: Universal
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Additional set of wear shoes
- Replacement cutting edges
- Plow wings
- Snow deflector kit
- Curb guards
Not All Truck Equipment is Created Equal
Call Now! 201.945.3970
Cliffside Body Corporation
130 Broad Avenue Fairview, NJ 07022