Boss Skid Steer Pusher PlowBoss SK skid steer pusher plows come standard with a self leveling hitch that adjusts to the contours of the paving surface. This allows for the cleanest plowing available in a skid steer pusher plow. The SK is available in 8′, 10′ and 12′ models.
The Boss SK skid steer mounted pusher snowplow will help you utilize your skid steer to clear heavy snow and ice. The self adjusting box wings insure a clean scrape, while its segmented trip edge design will keep the plow and loader from getting damaged when hitting obstacles.
- Blade Widths: 8′, 10′ and 12′
- Blade Height: 30″
- Blade Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Blade Gauge: N/A
- Side Plate Gauge: 1/4″
- Ribs: 6, 8 or 10 Vertical
- Weight: 900-1245 lbs.
- Trip Mechanism: Trip Edge
- Cutting Edge: 1/2″ x 8″ Steel
- Shoes: Yes – AR450 Steel
- Oscillating (Self-Leveling): Yes
- Attachment System: Universal
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Additional set of wear shoes
- Replacement cutting edges
- Ratchet chain binders
Not All Truck Equipment is Created Equal
Call Now! 201.945.3970
Cliffside Body Corporation
130 Broad Avenue Fairview, NJ 07022