Palfinger HAS/HAD 200 Hooklifts
These medium capacity hooklifts allow you to easily load and unload containers from your truck without ever leaving the cab. Designed for 26,000 GVW and above trucks, they easily lift up to 20,000 pounds.
100% manufactured in the USA, Palfinger HAS & HAD 200 series hooklifts are built to last. Easily load and unload containers and bodies with one person from inside our outside the cab. The HAS Series utilizes a single articulating lift cylinder, while the HAD series has dual articulating lift cylinders. The HAS/HAD 200 Series comes in 4 sizes, the 200 SS, 200 S, 200 M and the 200 L. The HAS/HAD 200 SS is designed for 108″-120″ CA chassis and can carry 10′-14′ containers and bodies with a 36 1/4″ hook height. The HAS/HAD 200 S is designed for 120″ CA chassis and can carry 10′-14′ containers and bodies. The HAS/HAD 200 M is designed for 120″-130″ CA chassis and can carry 12′-15′ containers and bodies. And the HAS/HAD 200 L is designed for 130″-140″ CA chassis and can carry 12′-16′ containers and bodies. Popular chassis for this hooklift include the Ford F750, International HV, International HX, International Workstar, Freightliner 108, Hino 338, Western Star 4700, Kenworth T370, and Kenworth K370 and more.
- Capacity: 20,000 lbs.
- Minimum GVWR: 26,000 lbs.
- Minimum Front Suspension: 8,000 lbs.
- Minimum Rear Suspension: 18,000 lbs.
- Jib Height: 36 1/4″ (200 SS) – 54″ (200 S, M and L)
- Minimum CA/CT: 108″-120″, 120″-130″ or 130″-140″
- Container Lengths: 10′-14′, 12′-15′ or 12′-16′
- Articulation: Single (HAS) or dual (HAD)
- Dump Angle: 54˚-43˚ or 50˚-42˚
- Platform Length: 156″, 155″, 178″ or 182″
- Operating Pressure (PSI): 2,900
- Dumpster Containers
- Enclosed Containers
- Packer Containers
- Dump Bodies
- Landscaper Bodies
- Chipper Bodies
- Rack/Stake Bodies
- Salt Spreaders
- Liquid Tanks
- Utility Bodies
Not All Truck Equipment is Created Equal
Call Now! 201.945.3970
Cliffside Body Corporation
130 Broad Avenue Fairview, NJ 07022